Hanafuda Koi-Koi Ramen
A downloadable game for Android
French and English Hanafuda game.
Games included are:
• Simple Solitaire
• Solitaire (Klondike)
• Sutda (Korean Poker)
Learn to play Koi-Koi in 5 minutes thanks to the tutorial!
Koi-Koi and Sutda are popular traditional card games in Japan and Korea played with Hanafuda cards (japanese playing cards). Hanafuda cards are also named "flower cards".
Koi-Koi is a very popular rule to play with Hanafuda cards. The goal is to gain cards to make special card combinations called "yaku". Players can gain cards by matching cards in their hands, or drawn from the draw pile, with cards on the table.
• 48 levels to play Koi-Koi against an IA increasingly strong
• A tutorial to understand the Koi-Koi rules quickly
• Play Koi-Koi online!
• A pleasant atmosphere thanks to very good Asian background music
• Two Solitaire modes to become familiar with the cards
• Sutda game, the Korean Poker
Achievements and Quick match from Google Play Games.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.